Pete and Deb Ochs
Pete and Debbie Ochs may look like the typical American couple, but their lives are anything but common. Having seen generosity modeled growing up, they purposed to be as successful as possible so their 10% for God could be a big number. They also had big plans for the other 90% until God got a hold of their hearts. After 15 years on this generosity journey they are challenging their faith by sharing more than money with local inmates who are proving that the power of generosity can change lives and our world.Testimonials Stories
Sign up for Storyline—receive stories and encouragement for your generosity journey to your inbox. Storyline is where we debut many of our new video stories and send opportunities for you to stay connected to the movement.
Storyline Sign Up